Keyton H10 combines remarkable design with professional, stress-relieving massage. Manufactured in Spain, the model is the first massage chair to be fully customisable. The Keyton brand is famous for the highest quality of materials being used. The chairs are made, among others, of natural Heritage leather, i.e. cowhide leather which is particularly pleasant to the touch. There are 5 timeless designs to choose from, each of which can be tailored to suit you, your preferences or your existing interior. The option to decide on the colour of leather and wood allows for classic combinations or original solutions. The unique style of the Keyton massage chairs also includes the original European massage. It uses innovative technologies such as precision scanning and patented leg massage technology to provide the truly unique unwinding massage.
Key features of Keyton H10
- 7 automatic programmes, 3 massage techniques to be chosen via wireless remote control
- scanning of 128 characteristic points on the body increases accuracy of the massage;
- calf massage using 3D Touch Control reduces tension accumulated in the calves perfectly;
- completely customisable: 5 exclusive designs, wide range of natural leather and fabric colours;
- unique “Intelligent” intensity adjustment system.